SHOWER FILTER FOR IRON - HAYWARD FILTER REPLACEMENT - CUSTOM PLEATED AIR FILTERS
Feel Clean and Healthy Everyday! The Universal High-Output Shower Filter (UHO) contains a reversible filter
cartridge that will filter the shower water for
one year. This high perfor
mance shower filter combines easy operation and maintenance with high-strength construction and triple plated components to produce maximum structural integrity and stylish functionality. The UHO is the most dependable, replaceable shower filter available on the market today. Eliminate from your
shower: Chlorine, Hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg smell), Iron oxide (rust water), Dust, Sediment, Odor, pH balanced. Advanced Features: Easy Installation, Replaceable long-life filter, Premium construction, Stylish Design.
I was tagged. Finally feelin' the love, thanks Donna
Ok so here are some random things that are all about me...
1. I am totally addicted to flickr. I only bought my camera to photo my handcrafted jewelry to sell, but, I have been so inspired by the talent here that I have started to learn some basics of photography and hope to contribute my own
light. Get it? Light? Yup I'm learnin'! I got a new camera for
my birthday that I thought I researched well...It's OK but now I want that Cannon Rebel really really bad! Did I say I was addicted to Flickr?
2. I am very clumsy.
3. I read someone else's 16 things that said there is "No filter between my brain and my mouth" This is true for me as well. A most eloquent way to put it tho, I think. ;o)
4. I am not a vegitarian, but, I rarely eat meat. Pasta and or soup is my thing.
5. I am extremely afraid of heights. I get physically ill at anything higher than say 4 feet up a ladder.
6. I have no tatoos nor would I get any. I love art and all but there is a point...besides I am not fond of pain.
7. I take baths not showers. I always have.
8. I hate to drive. I get so paranoid that it isnt a pleasure at all!
9. I am an excellent cook. Mostly southern fare from scratch.
10. I love music. I love to sing. Lyrics turn me on. I mean, HOW do they DO that! This is an art I totally admire.
11. I always wanted straight hair. I tried everything on the planet to straighten my hair when I was a kid. Yes, even ironing. I guess I have mellowed out in that regard. I just wash and wear now.
12. I dont believe anyone should refer to anyone as step-anyone. All of my sons in my blended family will always be brothers and thats Final!
13. I can tread water for hours! I dont see what the big deal is. Everyone I know tires out before I do, but, that is the only "Sport" I do. (Read #2)
14. I can probably fix most things around the house on my own
but I feign not knowing how so I wont have to do it. ;o)
15. For about 7 years I got a job at the South Carolina State Fair selling ride tickets from a ticket booth approx 14 to16 hours a day for the entire 11 days the Fair was in town
. The most fun hard work I used to look forward to every year. I stopped doing it to begin trying the craft show thing. Heres a big hint honeys COUNT YOUR CHANGE. How many times have you left the fair thinking Damn.. I know I didnt spend that much money!?
YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T!
16. Of course yall know I love my Wicca, but I adore all animals! I have that special voice for all creatures and generally I earn an animals trust pretty quicky. I am a huge advocate of being a responsible pet own
er. Please have your
pets fixed and for goodness sake quit tying dogs to trees and stuff! How would you like to be tied to a tree?? I hate that!!!
I am tagging
Mike prolly wont do it as hes been invited before but I'll try
~ Saxman ~
I know Paula doesnt think she'll get away scott free Oh no...
Chets mom Liz
made in lowell
Dora my Kitty lovin friend
most influential clay pal
My very accomplished claypal Linda